About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 8 September 2011

Chanel 493 Jade Rose

I'm really getting into the Chanel Polishes! They are really good and worth the money. Jade Rose is a subtle pink colour, one which I normally wouldn't buy, but after seeing a few pictures I decided I liked it!
It had a subtle reddish/purple shimmer to it. Which you can just about make out in the following picture!

All the following are indoors with flash.




Yet again, I found this one quite hard to capture. All the above are of 3 coats, yes, 3 coats!

This is a great polish. It's easy to use, easy to apply, good to hold while painting the nail and dries quickly to a lovely finish. It does require 3 coats though and it lasted well without a top coat.

I think it's a good polish and a pretty colour so I'm giving it 8 out of 10. I'll wear it again for sure! £17.50 from House of Fraser or Debenhams. It's also available in John Lewis but I'm not sure of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment