About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 4 September 2011

Nubar Prisms Essence

Another one from the Nubar Prisms Collection. Essence is a rosy pink colour with glitter through it.

You can see the flecks of glitter above.
All indoors with flash.




And without. This is what it looks like without light - quite bumpy.
Light is needed to show off the true nature of this polish and it doesn't look great otherwise. All above are 2 coats.

It was easy to use, easy to apply and the Nubar brushes are brilliant. It took a while to dry though, but got a good finish. It was very sparkly and glittery under bright lights but didn't look too fancy in dull conditions. It also was a rough finish, but most glitters are!

It is a good polish but I wasn't too fussed with the colour so I'm giving it a 6 out of 10, but that's just because I don't really like the colour. I'm not sure if I'll wear it again, probably have to be in the mood for it. Got the set from eBay from an American seller, quite hard to pick up here, but I think there are a few individual ones for sale on the UK eBay site.

No comments:

Post a Comment