About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 27 October 2011

China Glaze Awakening

This was a present from my husband! And what a winner, he knows how to pick me nice colours.

I'd say it's a rosy pink with a gold shimmer.
Indoors with flash.


You can just about make out the gold shimmer!!
Without flash.
Lovely! All above are 2 coats.

This was easy to use, easy to apply and the brush is great. It dried quickly (thank goodness!) and 2 coats gave a good finish. It also lasted well and as mentioned above, I'd say it's slightly iridescent - yippee!

8 out of 10 for this. Husband got it from Sally Salon Services. Easy enough to pick up from eBay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment