About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 28 October 2011

Deborah Lippmann Brick House

One of the newer Lippmann's! I bought this last month from Amazon, but it's now available in the UK from House of Fraser Online! Yah.

It's a copper-ish orangy colour.
Indoors with flash.



And without flash.
All above are 2 coats.

I do love the Lippmann polishes. They are so easy to use, easy to apply and have a good brush. They have a good formula that dries quickly and to a good finish.  This one lasted well. 2 coats are needed!

I got it from the US Amazon site for about £20 including delivery but it's available from the Frasers Online site now for £14 before delivery.

7 out of 10 for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment