About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 20 October 2011

Deborah Lippmann Some Enchanted Evening

Another of those Lippmann glittery polishes!
It's a salmony colour! ;-)
All indoors without flash.



I put it on top of Avon Pink Radiance from the other blog! Just how cool does it look?

It's easy to apply, easy to use, the brush is excellent and it's quick drying. Looks cool on top of the pink. 1 coat does.

8 out of 10 for this one. I managed to pick it up from Amazon.com and it's also available on eBay, but haven't been able to spy it in Frasers yet :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment