About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 16 November 2011

China Glaze Winter Berry

I'm really fond of the China Glaze polishes and ordered the Xmas set online and it arrived the other day. The first one I decided to wear was the lovely red one by the name of Winter Berry.
It's a deep red colour.
With flash.
And without.


All above are 2 coats.

I do really love these polishes. This one is easy to use, easy to apply and the brush rocks. It's quick drying and 2 coats doesn't take long. It dries to a good shiny finish. Love it, love it, love it.

8 out of 10. Available from eBay or Amazon or various places online.

No comments:

Post a Comment