About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 20 November 2011

Color Club Fashion Addict

Holo heaven :-D And pinky this time.



Indoors with flash.




And without flash.


I hope you can see how gorgeous this polish is from the many pictures above! All 2 coats.

This is amazing! It's easy to use, easy to apply and the brush rocks. It's quick drying and 2 coats gave a good finish. You'd get away with 1 coat though. It certainly raised a few eyebrows and got several compliments :-) No top coat and it lasted well!

A certain 9 out of 10! eBay from American and British sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment