About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 8 December 2011

China Glaze Snow Globe

OMG Christmas is here again! How quick was that? Another of the China Glaze Christmas Collection. A sparkly top coat this time. And what a winner.

Glittery or what! I put if on top of Rimmel's Cranberry Zest.
With flash.

And without.


I love this nail polish. It's easy to use, easy to apply and dries quickly to a fairly smooth finish. Only 1 coat is required for good coverage. Hehe it looked like I had snow on my nails :-p and I'm pretty sure it would look good on any colour! It's very multi coloured and sparkly.

A certain 8 out of 10. Easy to pick up on eBay or in Sally Salon Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment