About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 15 December 2011

Color Club Santa's Cinnamon

Another fantastic scented nail polish from Color Club, this time a sexy glittery red one.


This one is so lovely!
With flash.

And without.

All above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use and easy to apply. It's slightly thick though, well mine certainly was but didn't find that a problem. Drying time was okay, could have been quicker I guess. The smell was apparent after about 5-10 mins I'd say and it reminds me of Jawbreakers the Fireball ones - anyone remember them??? 2 coats is enough, but it did dry to a rough finish and it was fairly matte like. It lasted well and didn't scuff but the smell faded after 24 hours.

Loved the colour and loved the smell. 8 out of 10 for it. Got it from US seller on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment