About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 2 December 2011

OPI Swimsuit... Nailed It

One of the fairly new OPI Miss Universe polishes. A delightful blue.

It's dark blue and glittery!
Indoors with flash.

And without.


All above are just 1 coat!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and 1 coat does the trick! It's fairly slow drying for an OPI! Very glittery and good brush. Lasted well but it was a pain to remove, very messy. Probably be better to use the tin foil!

8 out of 10 for this one! Great colour. Easy to pick up from online.

2 comments: