About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Models Own Aqua Violet

New year and my 1st post of 2012! A lovely iridescent treat. I spied all the Models Own Beetle Juice polishes in my travels and instantly fell in love! This is a blue purple combo.
How lovely!

All natural light.







All above are 2 coats!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and is quick drying. 1 coat is too weak so I tried 2, but I think 3 would have been better! Will try 3 next time. It's a lovely colour and iridescent, which I love. I tried my best to capture the various colours!

8 out of 10 for this gem. £5 from the official site or slightly more other places online, fairly easy to come by at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment