About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 6 February 2012

17 Magnetized Grey

Another of those pesky magnetic polishes. This time the Grey one from Boots.
Without flash.



Hehe getting better!
And with flash.


Slightly over exposed! Soz. All above 1 coat.

I found it better this time round, this being my 3rd attempt! Again, the polish is easy to use, easy to apply and dries really quickly. Getting a better design each time. Yah. I used 1 coat for this, I really think 2 would have been better, I know next time!

8 out of 10 for this. £5.99 from Boots.

Extra
The plate I used:


Sweet :-) Got a set of them from eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment