About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 5 February 2012

China Glaze Flying Dragon (Neon)

I got this and was really looking forward to wearing it! Purple-tastic.

How cool does that colour look in the bottle?? :-)
Without flash. Natural light.


Matte? *gasp*
With flash.
All above are 2 coats.

So as you can see this is nearly matte, which I didn't know when I bought it! There was no indication of this. I do like the colour and would wear it again, maybe with a glossy top to see what it looks like shiny.

This polish is easy to use, easy to apply and being matte, dries really quickly. 2 coats does and it went on nicely. I really didn't like it at first, maybe because I was disappointed? But it grew and grew on me and now I really love it! It lasted well and didn't scuff.

7 out of 10. About £6.50 from Sally Salon Services. Can't remember exact price *doh*!

No comments:

Post a Comment