About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 6 February 2012

Orly Rock The World

My first Orly post :-) We have here Rock The World, a purple-ish delight with a golden shimmer.


Check out the golden shimmer!
Without flash, actually all.





2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and is quick drying. Application was good and the brush rocks! It looks purple/gold with 2 coats and bronze/purple with 1 coat! Got plenty of +ve comments! It's really nice.

Picked up the Mineral FX set from eBay from a US seller. 8 out of 10 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment