About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 21 April 2012

Chanel 513 Black Pearl

Just had to dig this one out again and wear it.


Check out that lovely greeny shimmer in the top one! Yikes how awesome.

Without flash.


With flash.
And natural light.

All above 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and has a good brush. The lid is easy to hold and makes painting the nails easy. It's very good quality and quick drying. It was the second Chanel polish I ever bought. Mr Posh bought me Vendetta and started it all off (thanks babes :-p). I would have to say that they are worth the money for sure (though Mr Posh doesn't agree). Certainly the colours I like! Gorgeous colour that lasted well too.

9 out of 10. From Chanel counters in various places and online too. £17.50 and as I say worth it.

2 comments: