About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 23 April 2012

Illamasqua Smash

Another of those fabby Illamasqua polishes. This time a green one.


In artificial light.


And in sort of sunlight!

All above are 2 coats.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and has a good brush. It certainly goes on the nail nicely and it's quick drying. It does need 2 coats though as 1 is quite weak. It's a nice shade of green, that's a wee bit different. I wouldn't say it was glossy, the Illamasqua site describes it as : "Bright Grass Green, Glossy Finish".  It certainly lasted well too. Really like it.

7 out of 10. £13.50 from their website or Debenhams.

No comments:

Post a Comment