About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 26 July 2012

Chanel Quartz

Another lovely Chanel this time and an almost brown *gasp*.


All natural light.




This is easy to use and easy to apply. Excellent brush. It's very quick drying. I'm quite surprised how this looks on the nail, pretty and lovely. I really don't like brown polishes but I think this one could be a winner! It's quite sparkly in certain light. Lasted very well too.


Rating
Easy to use = 9/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 10/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10 very good quality

My Personal Rating = 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment