About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Deborah Lippmann Nasty Girl

This is one of the mini polishes from the Run The World (Girls) collection, which believe you me, is darn hard to come across in the UK. So I was thrilled to get it even though it was a bit pricey. Mr Posh thinks I'm a total loon! This is a purple one.


All natural light (a miserable day in Scotland again!)



All above 3 coats.

This is easy to use and easy to apply. It's fairly weak so needed 3 coats but thankfully it's quick drying. I'd say it was certainly matte - it's described as being "demi matte neon" on the official site. I think it's cool for sure. Lasted well for a matte! Yup good quality and nice colour.

7 out of 10. Good luck for UK people finding it!

No comments:

Post a Comment