About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Illamasqua Monogamous

I picked up all the new Illamasqua Naked Strangers collection from Debenhams and this was the one I picked to wear first. It's a peachy matte.


All artificial light.




 All above 2 coats.

This is easy to use and easy to apply. Like all matte polishes, it's quick drying. The first coat was pretty streaky but the second was fine. It's a peachy colour but I'm not really into this sort of colour and I doubt I'd have bought it had it not been matte. I do really like it because it's matte. Good quality and lasted longer than other mattes I've tried.

7 out of 10. £13.50 from Illamasqua counters and their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment