About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 6 August 2012

a-england Morgan Le Fay

I popped this on top of the last post. Little did I know just how much it would take my breath away!

All sunlight (some in the car).





Just how awesome does that look? :-)

This is excellent. It's easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. Absolutely gorgeous, I think I'm in love hehe.

Rating
Easy to use = 9/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 10/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 1 used as a top!
Finish = shiny and frosty
Removal = easy
Overall = 10/10

My Personal Rating = 9/10 a true winner indeedy

No comments:

Post a Comment