About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 10 August 2012

Chanel Diwali

This is a fairly recent release by Chanel and gorgeous :-) It's a gold.
Artificial light.


Natural light.
This is easy to use and easy to apply. It's very quick drying and has an excellent brush. It's absolutely gorgeous and lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 9/10
Application = 10/10
Drying time = 10/10
Lasted well = 9/10
Coats = 2
Finish = foil like
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10 a winner for sure :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is very lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, couldn't quite believe just how good it looks on!

      Delete