About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 9 September 2012

Chanel Delicatesse

How modern am I? Hehe! This is one of the new Chanel polishes from 2012 Fashion Night Out.


With flash.

And finally natural light.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying! The brush is excellent and the lid is easy to hold making it easy to paint the nails. It lasted well, couldn't believe it! Top notch. Now I'm not a fan of 'browns' but there is something about this one I really like. LOL Mr Posh reckons it is because it's a Chanel! Reminds me of caramels and chocolate, both are things I cannot eat due to being Lactose Intolerant!

Rating
Easy to use = 9/10
Application = 9/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 10/10 WOW
Coats = 2
Finish = mega shiny
Removal = tbc still wearing lol
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10


2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Go here for details: http://beauty-ninja.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-liebster-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade!


    http://gl0ssi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete