About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 16 September 2012

China Glaze Black Mesh Crackle

I decided to pop this on top of the last post.
With flash.

Natural light.


This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying! I'd have to say it's a good quality crackle. Lasted okay. Looks cool on top of the orange colour!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 7/10
Coats = 1
Finish = crackle matte like!
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ananka, I've tagged you and your blog with the Butterfly Award,you may claim your badge here http://glazedtalons.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-butterfly-award_20.html

    ReplyDelete