About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 22 September 2012

Illamasqua Hemlock

How happy was I when they re-released this? Over the moon! Had been after it for a good while. I put it on top of Avon's Midnight Green. Many a picture to follow...




With flash.

Artificial light.



Natural light.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. How awesome does it look on top of Midnight Green? It's very good quality and certainly changed the dark green. Check out all the different colours! Pretty and versatile.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Coats = 1
Finish = shiny iridescent-tastic!
Removal = easy
Overall = 9/10

My Personal Rating = 9/10 love it.

On a side note Mr Posh reckons it's the same as Electric Eel and couldn't understand why I wanted it so much.... men!

No comments:

Post a Comment