About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 1 December 2012

Day 1 Ciate Cupcake Queen

Day 1



All natural light.





This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying! The bottle is nice and dinky but very easy to use. The lid is comfortable to hold and the brush is pretty good too. It's a sorta pink magenta colour with a subtle blue tone, can just about make that out in the first nail picture and the bottle pic! It lasted well. Now this reminded me of something else, but couldn't for the life of me remember which other polish it is in my collection!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish =- shiny glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10 purty :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow love this!! I'm so excited to see what you get everyday, gutted this sold out before i could get it, i'm obsessed with polish like you!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a gorgeous colour! Yeah I'm excited too hehe. It sold out really fast then re-appeared on the Selfridges site, so snapped it up. :-)

      Delete