About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day 11 Ciate Caviar Pearls - Bumble Bee

Day 11
More pearls!



(I always do!)



All natural light, on top of Ladylike Luxe.



This is fairly easy to use and easy enough to sprinkle over the nails. I got a wee tupperware box that we use for keeping herbs in and put it underneath the nail, worked like a treat! I doubt Mr Posh will miss it! So a small box underneath makes it easy to catch the excess and is small enough to use with the funnel they provide. Make sure you apply them to one nail at a time, because you need the polish to be wet and then once you've sprinkled the pearls on, be sure to press them down gently. I knocked them off the end of the nail, just because they fell off first with the last caviar pearls I posted. Doesn't last long, so probably a one nighter! Can't believe I used gold as a base again, but I think it works! Lovely. I'm getting right into these pearls!

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = eh no!
Coats = 1 sprinkle, then finish off the bits you've missed
Finish = caviar pearls
Removal = easy, scrape off first then remove base an normal
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment