About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 14 December 2012

Day 14 Ciate Speed Dial

Day 14
Oh no only 11 more days to go.....I'm so not prepared!



All artificial light.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. Now I'm confused. When I took it out of the window it looked a coral colour, but as you can see it looks really more like an full orange colour :-s I'm not the best at judging colours though, just ask Mr Posh lol! So after having it on for a few hours I decided it was orange leaning towards coral! I don't think the camera does my naked nails any justice! Staining is just part of life for me! Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10 went on like a dream
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10 defo
Coats = 2
Finish = sort of jelly like
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 great quality, but just not my colour!


4 comments:

  1. I really like the finish... not totally a coral girl, but I would look fun in the summer. Nice swatches and review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah it's more a summer colour really.

      I'm really liking the quality of these polishes so far. My only grumble is that Halo (a fantastic polish) is really smelly.

      Delete
  2. On my computer it looks like a deep, melon-y orange. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it looks slightly different on each computer/device. I know I've got my computer set to dull as it's easier on my eyes. Whereas my husband's is mega bright as his eyesight isn't so hot!

      Yeah I guess it does look melon-y orange!

      Delete