About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 20 December 2012

Day 20 Ciate Magic Carpet

Day 20
Not long to go now!



All artificial light.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. Wanted to show it solo (like I did with the last one). It's weird because it started to peel off and then I just had to peel the rest off!

 
So that was the end result, easy to remove. I'm not sure that's what is supposed to happen tho! Nice enough and need to try it as a top coat!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = err no!
Coats = 3
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy but I don't think it's supposed to be like that
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 nice, like it, just confused by the peeling :-s


No comments:

Post a Comment