About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 7 December 2012

Day 7 Ciate Cutie Pie

Day 7



(Wow did not know that)



Natural light.


Artificial light.


This is easy to use, easy to apply and thankfully quick drying! It's very weak and requires at least 3 coats. It's a baby pink, not my usual colour, but I did really like this one for some reason??? It's so pretty. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = 9/10 oh for sure
Coats = 3
Finish = sorta creme
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 probably good for a french manicure I'd say, must try it one day!

2 comments:

  1. I like this one! It's natural looking without being TOO subtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, was quite taken with it!

      Delete