About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 10 January 2013

Butter London The Black Knight

Oh this one looks amazing in the bottle.



And with a top coat *gasp*



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It's quite gritty though. It's black with all that lovely glitter in it! I think the glitter is easier to see with the top coat as it adds some shine because it initially dried dull-ish. Lasted well, love it. And decided if my pictures are a lot better, get them watermarked as I've seen a few popping up on eBay listings!

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glitter
Removal = easy with the tin foil, nightmare otherwise!
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10 love it!

6 comments:

  1. I keep looking at the butter london polishes they have in tkmaxx at the moment, they look really nice but it's still £10 for a polish and lip gloss set and I wouldnt use the lip gloss so seems a waste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must try TKMaxx, not been in there for ages!

      I guess it depends on how much you like the polish.

      Delete
  2. this is the one i pine for...

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolute stunner! This looks gorgeous on you! I love how the pink and blue glitters really pop...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It it. Thanks. I'm glad I managed to capture the different colours!

      Delete