About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 13 January 2013

Chanel 203 Miami Peach

For some strange reason my husband thought this name was funny!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying. It's very weak, so needs at least 3 coats which I have done. The colour is peachy and coral like with a golden shimmer, that you can make out in the second picture. Sadly this effect doesn't really translate to the nails that well. The polish lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 3
Finish = shimmery glossy
Removal = easy
Overall = 7/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment