About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 17 February 2013

Ruby Wing Meadow

A sunny day in Scotland is VERY rare. And a sunny day meant digging out a Ruby Wing colour changing polish to try! I got these just after Christmas and had been waiting and waiting and waiting..... for a sunny day!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying! It's an amazing silver colour that changes to a lilac/purple metallic colour. Even without the sun, the silver looks awesome. I hadn't realised when I bought these, but they do change back to their original colour once you are out of the sunlight. In the sunshine, this changed really quickly, but indoors took about 5 minutes to get back to the original colour. It's absolutely gorgeous and I love the idea of colour changing polishes hehe.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10 pretty quick for the 2 coats
Lasted well = swatched
Coats =
Finish = colour changing metallic
Removal = okay
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10 love it and hoping for more sun to try the others!

No comments:

Post a Comment