About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 18 February 2013

Ruby Wing Sweet Rose

Another sunny day, might as well take advantage of these sun-filled Scottish days! So another Ruby Wing colour changer!



This is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. The 1st coat was fairly streaky but the 2nd was fine. The colour changed really quickly, as you can see from the last pic! I had my right hand hiding in my pocket and Mr Posh readied the camera, so I thought we'd get it before it changed but the colour is mid-change on the right hand! As you can see there is a big difference! Baby pink to a much darker pink. As I said in the last Ruby Wing post, I hadn't realised these change back! Mega cool, things like this impress me :-)

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = swatched
Coats = 2
Finish = colour changing glossy madness!
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 8/10 2nd one and I'm totally impressed with these

4 comments:

  1. Oh how cool and the color change was very good. I've seen some where there's only a slight nuance change and that isn't enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very impressed! So far these have been very good!

      Delete
  2. Nice that they changed color so well, since a lot of color-changing polishes hardly change at all. Might have to get a couple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really did! This is my first experience with colour changing polishes! You should :-)

      Delete