About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Saturday 2 March 2013

Ruby Wing Sand Dune

I decided to wear another Ruby Wing colour changer as the sun was out. So when I decided to take the pictures after I was happy the polish was dry..... the sun went home :-( To my surprise, the colour changed! Mr Posh didn't seem that impressed that it changed, he thought it would.



This is easy to use, easy to apply and okay drying. The first coat was very streaky and I made sure I had plenty on the brush for the second. It's a coral colour in the shade and a sort of deep, dusky rose in the daylight. Was okay, but I don't think the colour excited me that much.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 7/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = swatched
Coats = 2
Finish = colour changing craziness!
Removal = easy
Overall = 8/10

My Personal Rating = 7/10 would wear it again tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment