About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 1 December 2013

Day 1 Ciate Snow Globe

This is the first one of the new calendar. I put it on top of Stargazer 129 Black.



Very true!



This is easy to use and okay to apply but it's more like dabbing than painting as it leaves bald spots! Drying time was okay. It's a pretty flakie type and looks good on the black. It is not very bumpy or rough at all and didn't catch on clothes or my hair, so a top coat isn't really that important. Really like it and it looks gorgeous. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 7/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 1 + dabbing
Finish = flakie
Removal = easy used tin foils
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges online

My Personal Rating = 8/10 looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment