About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 13 December 2013

Day 13 Ciate Ferris Wheel

Just over half way through now!



I dream of more cats and a pond in my garden with frogs!



This is okay to use and okay to apply. Like many before this one, it's a creamy polish! So the first coat was streaky and the second is fine if you make it thick. Seemed fairly quick drying. It's a gorgeous light baby blue colour. Lasted really well.

Rating
Easy to use = 7/10
Application = 6/10
Drying time = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = glossy and creamy
Removal = N/A as put top coat on it, as it's similar to the last post, I'd guess easy!
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges online

My Personal Rating = 8/10 gorgeous colour and I'm getting used to applying the creamy/pastel colours

No comments:

Post a Comment