About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Day 24 Ciate Serendipity

This journey has come to an end :-( But I'm sure there will always be next year!


Hehe I guess so!

 
A fullsize bottle! And I didn't even notice that the window was larger!

This is easy to use, easy to apply and mega quick drying. It's dries kinda matte like but is still quite sparkly! Glitter madness.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 9/10 went on like a dream
Drying time = 9/10
Lasted well = swatched
Coats = 2
Finish = dull, yet sparkly glitter
Removal =easy with tin foils
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = Selfridges online

My Pesonal Rating = 8/10 lovely and nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment