About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 19 May 2014

Estee Lauder Smashed



This is easy to use, easy to apply and quick drying (2 mins for each coat). It's a lovely purple with sparkles! It looks really nice. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 8/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = shiny with sparkles
Removal = put glitter topper on - I'd guess easy
Overall = 8/10
Purchased from = Debenhams in store

My Personal Rating = 7.5/10 I like a good purple :-)

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, I like it a lot. When I say 'a lot' it really means 'a lot' :D Pretty. Pretty sparkles. Looks a bit of a gelly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe glad you like it! It's cool. Slightly gelly I'd say :-)

      Delete
    2. This is the kind of a nail polish I drool looking at ;)

      Delete
  2. Awww, this is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY LORD! I freaking love this!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete