About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 7 May 2014

OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service



This is easy to use, easy to apply and slow drying. It's a pretty sparkly colour with many different colours! Like it. It's from the the recent James Bond collection. Lasted well.

Rating
Easy to use = 8/10
Application = 8/10
Drying time = 6.5/10
Lasted well = 8/10
Coats = 2
Finish = sparkly and shiny
Removal = okay, no foil required
Overall = 7/10
Purchased from = eBay

My Personal Rating = 7/10 cool :-)

10 comments:

  1. You know what my first thought was? Alcatraz... Rocks but a different finish. Pretty. Mysterious. Alcatraz was more blue though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's similar, I can see where you are coming from on that one! Yeah it was more blue! :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Roughly about 1 hour for the two coats - usually OPIs are a lot quicker than that :-(

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's a really long time :/

      Delete
    3. I know! The only real polishes that have taken forever to dry are the KleanColors! I don't quite understand that OPI - I wasn't checking the time but can be sure it was between 50 mins to 1 hour :-\ Worth it tho ;-)

      Delete
  3. It looks amazing on you - a pity about not so good dry time though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! One of the joys! I tend not to use a quick dry top coat either unless I know the polish is slow drying lol! :-)

      Delete