About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 5 August 2011

Max Factor Nailfinity Rose Petal 733

I've had this one for ages and it's been on a few times! The is the first time I've had it on since I started the blogs.
If purple and brown had a baby, I think it would be this colour!

All inside with flash.


It was very easy to apply and how good is the lid for this Max Factor Polish? It was a good formula and went on nicely. 1 coat would have done, but I like 2 coats and all above are 2 coats as per usual! It dried quickly and lasted well.

Big fan of this one. All in all 7 out of 10.

I picked it up for just over £5. And prices vary, but it's really easy to pickup.  Since I paid over £5 it's on here, ever though it retails for less now.

No comments:

Post a Comment