About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 7 August 2011

My Sunday Purchases

Out shopping today and bought these lovelies.

First up we have Deborah Lippmann.
L-R: Purple Rain, Glitter in the Air, My Old Flame, I Know What Boys Like and Marquee Moon.
All from House of Fraser costing £14 except Glitter in the Air which cost £16.

Next up Chanel. L-R: 473 Coromandel and 577 Mimosa.
Both from Debenhams for £17.50. If you are after Mimosa, you should be quick because I had to try in a few stores and it's selling out quickly!

And finally. L-R: China Glaze Frostbite, Color Club Wicked Sweet Scented Set: Get Your Lem-on, Raspberry Rush, Wicked Sweet and Yum Gum.
All from Sally Salon Services. China Glaze £6.49 and Color Club set £7.99.

Okay now I'm a pauper!!!!! BUT A HAPPY ONE :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment