About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Wednesday 24 August 2011

OPI Paris Couture For Sure (Holographic Top Coat)

I'm in heaven! This is one of my recent purchases from eBay for around £14. It's a holographic top coat and amazing!


Holographic tastic! Yet another one that's hard to capture :-p
Indoors with flash.



Some of the pictures are okay, you can see the effect (to an extent). How lovely and fabby does it look? TOTALLY. I'm in love.


It's an OPI, so very easy to use, apply and brilliant brush. I used one coat on the above nails from an Economy Nails post (Powdery Mauve). It gave a really good finish and was smooth. It dried quickly, which is good. And it's AWESOME. Obviously with this sort of polish, you need light :-)

Not many get 10 out of 10, but this one does. It's worth every penny and will make your nails look even more awesome than they already are ;-) Easy enough to pick up on eBay.

3 comments: