About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 1 September 2011

China Glaze Flirty Femininity

I recently bought a load of China Glazes from eBay for a fairly large sum of money, though each worked out at around £2.20! Yippee. China Glaze polishes usually cost around £6 - £7 pounds.

This was the first one I tried from the bunch, sort of lucky dip. Stuck my hand in the drawer and pulled out this one. It's a rosy pink colour.
All with flash indoors.


And without, but under the light.

I'm a big big fan of China Glaze polishes. They have such a good formula and are worth every penny. This one was easy to apply, easy to use and what a good brush! All the above are 2 coats and they both dried quickly. Got a good finish with this one too.

A definite 7 out of 10 for this one. What a top notch polish and lovely colour. eBay is the place to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment