About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Sunday 11 September 2011

Deborah Lippmann Bring On The Bling

Yet another one! I used this on top of the previous post, Don't Tell Mama.
This is a sparkly one and hard to capture!
Indoors with flash.



You can just about make out the sparkles!
And without flash but under the light.


Upon zooming in the first one, you can make out the different flecks of colour! It's so cute and amazing, but subtle.

This is a good nail polish (yet again). It's easy to use, easy to hold, good brush, good lid and a quick dryer. I only used 1 coat and that dried quickly, but the effect was subtle so I might need to use 2 coats next time. It dried to a good finish and was smooth.

A good all round polish, 8 out of 10 for it. From House of Fraser for £14, also from their official website. And eBay from American sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment