About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Monday 3 October 2011

Deborah Lippmann Dream A Little Dream Of Me

Another of those Lippmann polishes! How I do love these!
This is a difficult one to capture are it's so weak and needed 3 coats! Heavens! 3 coats!
All without flash, indoors.

And in natural light.


It was very hard to get pictures that didn't show how yellow my nails are - ek! I'm never sure if they are yellow because they are painted everyday or because of low iron :-s

This is a very good quality nail polish and lasted well. It's easy to use, apply and the brush is fabby! It's very quick drying and the 3 coats each dried fairly quickly. It's very subtle and I won't be wearing it on its own again. Would make a pretty top for a pale pink and the likes! One nice thing about it is the blue shimmer it has, lovely! And you can make it out in a few of the pictures.

6 out of 10 for this one, great polish just not keen as a solo. £14 from Frasers in store or online from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment