About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 26 January 2012

17 Magnetized Green

Another magnetic polish that I got for Xmas! This time it's the green one.


Lol apologises for having a different colour on (one coming soon).
Without flash.


And with flash.
All above are 1 coat.

I do really like the magnetic polishes but find them tricky to use! This is easy to hold, easy to apply and quick drying. I used plates that I bought on eBay and they are quite hard to use and I find it damn near impossible not to touch the nail with the plate! It's about getting into the swing and getting the knack for it. I'm slowly getting better at it. But the fact the polish is quick drying doesn't help my cause! Nice colour and nice patterns.

8 out of 10. £5.99 from Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment