About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 20 January 2012

Chanel 529 Graphite

Having already tried Peridot, I thought it was high time I got around to trying another of the trio. This one is Graphite. It's a silvery gunmetal colour with gold flecks to it.

Without flash.




With flash.
And natural light.

This is easy to use, easy to apply and is quick drying. It's a very good quality polish and 2 coats does. It's silvery gunmetal with some golden sparkle to it and quite glittery. Top notch polish.

8 out of 10. Got it from Debenhams for £17.50, I think it's still available in some stores and easy to pick up on eBay at varying prices. Worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment