About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Thursday 26 January 2012

Deborah Lippmann Stairway To Heaven

I had been after this one for ages and held off buying it from America as I hoped Frasers would get it in, and they finally did!!!! Yippee. Little did I know just how awesome it really is! I put if on top of the previous post.

Without flash.





And with flash.

All above 1 coat. This is easy to use, easy to apply and gives good coverage with 1 coat. It's very sparkly and iridescent. Quick drying too. It's a clear base so can be put on top of light colours. Amazing. I tried my best to capture it! :-)

8 out 0f 10. £16 from Frasers.

No comments:

Post a Comment