About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Friday 20 January 2012

Illamasqua Wink

Another of the Illamasqua polishes that I got with Santa money! This is a light purple pastel colour.

Without flash.


Natural light.


This is easy to use and hard to apply! It is very streaky so you need to be careful, it's a pastel after all! I found having a lot on the brush helped, but make sure you don't have too much! It's very quick dying and 2 coats gave an awesome finish. It lasted well. For a pastel colour this is excellent, as long as you get the knack for applying it. It's by far the easiest one I've used. And it's a beautiful colour.

8 out of 10. £13.50 from Debenhams and worth it! Also online too.

No comments:

Post a Comment