About Me

My photo
Scotland
I'm a simple Scottish girl with an unusual name and a strange obsession for nail polish! My aim is to capture what the eye sees, with a camera! Too much nail polish and never enough time. I have also started wildlife photography, which I enjoy very much. Welcome to my little world :-)

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Illamasqua Faux Pas

This nail polish intrigued me when I first noticed it on the official website. It is described as having a 'Rubber finish', I wondered what on earth they were on about. So it got added to my basket along with a few others. What me in need of help???? It's a gorgeous purple that doesn't disappoint.

With flash.
And without flash.







All above are 2 coats and I can see what they mean by rubber finish! Not what I'd call matte either. I love it!

This nail polish is easy to use, easy to apply and fairly quick drying. The lid makes it very easy to hold and the brush is top notch. Rubber finish indeedy and it looks so cool. It doesn't last long and scuffs easily, so be very careful if you are wearing it. Love it, love it, love it! Can't wait to try the others.

8 out of 10 for this. £13.50 from the official site or some Debenhams. A winner for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment